Welcome to Rosedale UPick. We are a small family farm offering UPick cherries, peaches and apricots. We are located in the beautiful Mosier Valley – about an hour from Portland.
ASIAN PEARS & APPLES (September 15th)
🍐 Shinseiki Asian Pears – yellow skin with crisp white flesh
🍎 Crimson Crisp Apples – red skin with sweet crisp flesh
Apples and Asian Pears are picked and packed into boxes that weigh a minimum of 10 pounds. Cost is $12. Choose all pear, all apple or 50/50 mix. Bring your own box/bags and cost is $1/pound.
Message to arrange pick-up at our farm in Mosier. (email@example.com)
PEACHES – FINISHED FOR THE SEASON.
Thank you for coming to pick – we hope to see you next year.
- Peaches -$2.50/lb
- Self Serve – cash or Venmo ONLY.
- Elberta – Starting August 25th. Classic canning peach. Firm, yellow flesh. Freestone.
- Bring a box/container to take your fruit home
- Open daily 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- 1027 ROOT RD, Mosier
- Ripe peaches will be red/deep yellow and have no more green on the body
- Ripe peaches will easily come off the tree when “twisted” or “pulled” slightly to remove from the branch.
- Pick in rows marked – these are the ripe varieties
- Bring a box and stack peaches no more than 2 layers tall or you may have squished peaches.
RULES FOR ENTRY
- Please no eating, slicing or disposing of fruit in the field.
- Please no animals, smoking, or eating in the fields.
- Please only pick in rows marked with the cones.
- Please keep children with you at all times and remain in the UPick area. This is an active, working farm and there is equipment, irrigation, etc in operation.
- CHERRIES CLOSED FOR 2023 Open Daily, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. until July 23rd. (last entry at 4:30 p.m.)
- $2.25 per pound for cherries
- Bring a box or bag to take your fruit home.
- I-84 East to Mosier; exit 69 and follow Rosedale signs with Hot Pink arrows.
- Pick the dark colored fruit – this will be the sweetest.
- Please leave your pets at home. Due to our food safety program, we cannot allow animals in areas where there is fruit.
- Please do not pick or break branches or climb in trees. Damaging even a few small limbs impacts our crop for future years.
- Please respect any areas marked “no picking”. We grow a variety of cherries other fruits and not all are ripe and ready or they may not be available for UPick.
- Please stay off farm equipment and do not enter shops, barns or other areas not designated as picking locations.
We are located in Mosier, Oregon.